At Chicago Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology, the health and safety of our patients, staff and providers is our first priority. On top of the rigorous sanitary procedures we have always maintained, we’ve added additional precautions during these uncertain times of COVID-19.
Due to the current environment, general dermatology visits as well as cosmetic, esthetic and plastic surgery consults can now be virtual telehealth appointments. General dermatology appointments requiring a full body exam or procedure, as well as elective procedures, will be booked in-office.
Please book your telehealth or in-office appointment by calling or texting 312-245-9965. Patients can also email their appointment request to [email protected]. You can also book a virtual appointment through via ZocDoc.
If you are coming into our office for an appointment, here are some safeguards to consider:
- In accordance with Governor Pritzker’s Stay-At-Home Order, 515 N State Street management is enforcing a face mask policy for the building. Please ensure you are wearing a personal face covering before coming into your appointment.
- Fill out your paperwork ahead of time via the patient portal, texting and/or DocuSign. The patient portal is the most efficient way to share information with us and will minimize the amount of contact you have with our staff, and the
amount of time you are in the office.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, fever above 100°F, cough, shortness of breath, chills, shaking chills, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea in the past 2 weeks, we require you to reschedule your appointment or use telehealth.
- If you have traveled outside of Illinois in the past 2 weeks, we ask that you use telehealth as your method of visit.
For your safety and peace of mind, CCSD is taking these additional safety precautions:
- To help maintain social distancing, daily in-office visits are less than a third of our usual volume thanks to Telehealth. CCSD also has 15,000 square feet of office space with 27 exam rooms. This allows our patients private space for their visit.
- Our staff will check for temperatures and ask you a few questions related to the virus to ensure safety.
- All of our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, eyewear/shields). They will also be sanitizing all surfaces, objects and exams rooms after patients or staff have touched them. Hand sanitizer is located around the office for the use of all patients.
- Our spacious retail checkout allows patients to be 6ft (and then some!) from other patients at their departure. If your credit card is on file, it can be charged with your verbal approval. If you need to provide a CC, you can swipe your own card for contactless checkout.
Whether virtually or in-office, CCSD looks forward to providing safe and quality care to our valued patients! Call or text to book your appointment today 312-245-9965.