What is EMSELLA?
A breakthrough treatment for incontinence and confidence. This unique technology revolutionizes both male and female intimate health and wellness by providing those suffering from incontinence with a completely non-invasive option. Pelvic floor muscles are the layer of muscles that support the pelvic organs and span the bottom of the pelvis. Strong pelvic floor muscles gives you control over your bladder and bowel. Weakened pelvic floor muscles mean your internal organs are not fully supported and you may have difficulty controlling the release of urine.
What is incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is defined as the involuntary leakage of urine. There are three different types of urinary incontinence:
- Stress incontinence is when there is exerted pressure on the bladder causing leakage. This can be caused by coughing, laughing, sneezing, or exercising
- Urge incontinence is the sudden, intense urge to urinate frequently
- Mixed incontinence is a combination of both stress and urge incontinence
How does EMSELLA work?
EMSELLA utilizes HIFEM electromagnetic energy at a high frequency which causes pelvic floor muscle stimulation non-invasively. What makes this treatment effective is the thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions in a single session that you would not be able to do on your own. These contractions re-educate the muscles of incontinent patients. Studies confirm 95% of patients report an improved quality of life!
Benefits of EMSELLA
- A non-invasive procedure with no recovery time.
- Remain fully clothed during treatment.
- Restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without time-consuming exercises.
- A comfortable procedure that lets you relax during the 30-minute treatment.
- You may observe improvement after a single session. Results will typically continue improving over the next few weeks.
- Results after about six sessions, scheduled twice a week.
- 70% of patients have reported a decreased number of hygienic pad reduction.
CCSD is now offering the Core to Floor experience! This therapy utilizes two HIFEM devices, EMSCULPT NEO and EMSELLA to strengthen, firm and tone the abdomen and pelvic floor muscles. This combination therapy improves neuromuscular control, strength, balance, intimacy, and vitality. It’s a fantastic solution for women and men of all ages including athletes, women who have been pregnant, and people who want to maintain or regain quality of life.