Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, Xeomin
What are Neuromodulators?
Tired of your frown lines or crows feet? Botox Cosmetic®, Dysport®, Xeomin® and Jeuveau® are the answers to reducing dynamic wrinkles (caused by muscle movement). Less creasing of the skin allows new collagen replenishment, softening of lines, and allows others to see a more refreshed and rejuvenated you. They can also be used to reduce underarm or palm perspiration for 6 to 9 months. Our physicians are published experts in the use of botulinum toxin to reduce facial lines.
- Dr. Jacob has been injecting Botox since 1999 and has treated tens of thousands of patients.
- Dr. Pritzker and Dr. Ibrahim completed the Cosmetic and Dermatologic surgery fellowship at SkinCare Physicians in Boston, with clinical faculty from the Harvard and Yale Departments of Dermatology.
- Dr. Jacob lectures and teaches other physicians in the art of injectables since 2000.
- Dr. Fine is is an expert in laser procedures and cosmetic procedures such a botulinum toxin injections and injectables such as Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belafill and Kybella.
- Dr. Jacob teaches UIC and Northwestern residents on best practices of injectables.
- All of our providers are expert injectors and treat hundreds of patients with nueromodulators and fillers daily.