Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, Xeomin
What are Neuromodulators?
Tired of your frown lines or crows feet? Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, and Xeomin are the answers to reducing dynamic wrinkles (wrinkles caused by muscle movement). Less creasing of the skin allows new collagen to replenish, softening of lines, and allows others to see a more refreshed and rejuvenated you. The effects of neuromodulators typically last about three months for most patients. They can also be used to reduce underarm or palm perspiration for 6 to 9 months. Our physicians are published experts in the use of botulinum toxin to reduce facial lines
How does Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, or Xeomin work?
Neuromodulators are wrinkle-relaxing injections of botulinum toxin that are used to treat wrinkles, frown lines and crow’s feet. Our Board-Certified physicians choose the right amount of neuromodulator for you, which is then injected directly into the underlying muscle, causing it to relax and gradually smooth out the appearance of the overlying skin. This is why it’s important to choose an experienced physician for any neuromodulator treatment, as a vast understanding of muscle structure is needed for desirable outcomes.
- Dr. Jacob has been injecting Botox since 1999 and has treated tens of thousands of patients.
- Dr. Pritzker and Dr. Ibrahim completed the Cosmetic and Dermatologic surgery fellowship at SkinCare Physicians in Boston, with clinical faculty from the Harvard and Yale Departments of Dermatology.
- Dr. Jacob lectures and teaches other physicians in the art of injectables since 2000.
- Dr. Fine is is an expert in laser procedures and cosmetic procedures such a botulinum toxin injections and injectables such as Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belafill and Kybella.
- Dr. Jacob teaches UIC and Northwestern residents on best practices of injectables.
- All of our physicians are expert injectors and treat hundreds of patients with neuromodulators and fillers daily.