Skin of Color
At CCSD, we treat all skin types and ages. We know that patients with darker skin have unique dermatologic conditions like hyperpigmentation . We work closely with our patients to create a customized treatment plan to address their needs and concerns so they can feel great in their own skin.
Almost all of our services are available to all types, but here are some of the most popular that we can customize based on your unique skin color:
- PCA Chemical Peels – Our Licensed Estheticians can customize these medical grade peels to treat a wide range of conditions such as acne, melasma, scarring, or for skin rejuvenation.
- Laser hair reduction– Our PA Nirali Shah specializes in laser hair reduction on patients of color, which reduces daily shaving which can cause irritation, bumps and even hyperpigmentation.
- Laser rejuvenation – Our board-certified, fellowship trained physicians are experts in cosmetic lasers, which can improve skin tone and texture.
- Injectable Fillers – Our expert physician injectors will choose the right fillers for you to help with volume loss under the eyes, folds, wrinkles, acne scars, or general face rejuvenation.
- Silkpeel Dermalinfusion Microdermabrasion – With custimized serums infused during treatment, this plumps skin, brightens, and helps improve tone and texture with no downtime!
- Skin Care Products – We carry high-quality, physician dispensed skin care products that can help fade dark spots, clear acne and scars, sunscreen (which every skin type needs) and much more
- Microneedling with PRP – Use the power of your own growth plasma to supercharge a microneedling treatment to improve the appearance of scars, hyperpigmentation, texture and tone.
- Hair Loss – Both women and men can suffer from hair loss. Dr. Omer Ibrahim has done extensive research in the field of hair loss, and runs a Tuesday morning hair loss clinic. During your consult he will create a customized treatment plan to restore your hair density.
If you want to see one of our experienced providers for your skin concern, call us at 312-245-9965