What is DiamondGlow Microdermabrasion?
Unique from any other professional facial, the multifaceted DiamondGlow microdermabrasion exfoliates, extracts, and infuses skin with customized serums all at the same time. The results? Skin that looks brighter, fresher, clearer, smoother, and more radiant. Post-treatment, you can expect a more even-toned complexion and fewer clogged pores.
Our Licensed Estheticians can customize the SkinMedica Pro-Infusion Serums and crystal-free diamond tips to suite your skin type and needs. Your Esthetician will create a customized DiamondGlow treatment to reveal your radiance at a personalized consultation!
How does DiamondGlow work?
DiamondGlow Microdermabrasion is a special 3-in-1 process because it combines exfoliation (removes dry, damaged skin), extraction (deep cleans the skin to remove debris) and infusion (to nourish skin and target specific issues) at the same time. This exclusive simultaneous infusion technology happens at the moment of exfoliation so the skin experiences maximum penetration and absorption of active ingredients at a deeper level.
The SkinMedica Pro-Infusion Serums can be mixed and matched by our Licensed Estheticians to meet your specific skin condition. Six different diamond tips can also be customized depending on how gentle or deep of an exfoliation your skin needs.
You can expect very little discomfort from DiamondGlow. In fact, patients describe the treatment as relaxing. The extraction suction can be turned up or down to accommodate patient comfort, plus six types of diamond tips can provide gentle to deep exfoliation.
Treatments are scheduled every 2 to 4 weeks and take approximately 30 minutes. Depending on your skin goals, we may recommend a series of 4-6 DiamondGlow treatments for best results.
The face, area around the eyes, lips, and body can be rejuvenated by the DiamondGlow treatment. Each hand piece features an adjustable-depth tip, allowing the Esthetician to treat a broad range of skin types and conditions associated with the body as well.
Enjoy the glow! Your Esthetician may recommend a skin care regimen to optimize your DiamondGlow treatment results and keep the glow going. You will see continued improvement with every treatment to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, roughness and dryness, dark spots and discoloration, and dull, congested skin.
One size (or type of DiamondGlow exfoliating diamond tip) does not fit all. Since everyone’s skin has different needs, each treatment is customized just for you.
There are six different diamond tips to exfoliate skin (ranging from gentle to deeper exfoliation) and five unique serums, all of which can be mixed and matched. The options are:
- SkinMedica Skin Brightening Pro-Infusion: brightens the skin, improving the appearance of uneven pigmentation
- SkinMedica Pore Clarifying Pro-Infusion: powerfully addresses imperfections, promoting clearer skin
- SkinMedica Ultra Hydrating Pro-Infusion: an infusion of hyaluronic acid that creates a healthy glow and keeps skin hydrated
- SkinMedica Vitamin C Pro-Infusion: a deep dose of antioxidants to rejuvenate and protect, while promoting age-defying results
- SkinMedica TNS® Advanced+ Pro-Infusion Serum: formulated with our most advanced growth factor technology to help support your skin’s natural rejuvenation process, working to improve its overall appearance, including fine lines and wrinkles, sagging skin, tone and texture