As protests continue across Chicago and the nation, we express sympathy for anyone who faces discrimination based on skin color. We stand in solidarity with them in the call for true equality of care, justice, and opportunity!
We have been playing close attention to Mayor Lightfoot’s announcements and updates from city officials. As of June 2nd, we are open and excited to care for ALL of our patients! Here are some updates for when you come into CCSD for your appointment, so you can have the safest experience possible.
- If you are taking public transit, please check up-to-date CTA information prior to your visit, as the status can change frequently.
- If driving, both of our validated parking garages at 540 N. State and 10 E. Grand are open. If one entrance seems closed, try another access point, as the garage may be trying to keep access secure.
- As of June 8th, acess to downtown includes Lake Shore Drive, I-90/94 and I-290 which have all reopened. All bridges in the Loop have been lowered except for Wabash. Check here for the most up-to-date traffic impacts to the downtown area.
- Our building, 515 N State Street, will have increased security for patient safety. Please don’t forget to bring a face covering or mask with you to your appointment. Please use the building’s South side doors (the entrance by the Palomar Hotel and Sable Restaurant). You may need to present an ID to security, otherwise proceed to the elevators and go to floor 9 for our office.
- Please see our other health and safety guidelines prior to your visit to help minimize the amount of contact you have with our staff, and the amount of time you spend in our office. Unless you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor, please come alone to your visit.