What is ThermiVA?
The device applies heat to the external and internal tissue, which encourages new, tighter collagen productions and improved coordination of muscle activity and strength.
What Are the Benefits of ThermiVa®?
- Vaginal (internal) Tightening: ThermiVa tightens the vagina and builds skin elastin at the opening of the of the full length of the vagina reducing laxity.
- Vulvar/Labial (external) Tightening: ThermiVa will tighten the external labial tissues and reduce sagging or lax skin while building skin elastin. It results in noticeably softer and smoother skin. You will experience more comfort in tight clothing and be less self-conscious in bikinis and yoga pants, for example.
- Decreased Vaginal Dryness: ThermiVa adds collagen and elasticity, which results in softer and thicker skin and normalizes moisture both internally and externally.
- Reduced Leakage Accidents: Women who are diagnosed with mild to moderate stress incontinence (Stage II) may experience reduced accidents and leakage after treatment with ThermiVa.
- Increased Sexual Satisfaction: ThermiVa is also the only non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation procedure to show an increase of nerve bundles, which increases vaginal sensitivity, stronger muscular contractions, and the ability to achieve stronger orgasms.
About the ThermiVa® Procedure
A ThermiVa treatment can last from 30-40 minutes in our office. The course of treatments are separated a month apart. There is no downtime and no anesthetics are required. It is pain-free and you can resume normal activity and sexual function on the same day. Treatments are gentle, relaxing, and feel like an internal, warm massage. While results vary from person to person, you can expect improvements immediately to about 2 weeks after treatment.
Why Choose ThermiVa® over others?
While there are other non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation options out there, a lot of them are laser based and patients may require a few days of recovery. With ThermiVa, you can resume activities right after the procedure. It is the only procedure to improve skin laxity and elastin with both the inside and outside of the vaginal area! ThermiVa is also the only procedure to show an increase of nerve bundles, which helps with orgasmic dysfunction.
Call our office to schedule your consultation with our experience Physician Assistants to see if you are right for ThermiVa 312-245-9965!