12 Months before your Wedding Day
- Consult with our Dermatologists or Certified Physician Assistants for a treatment plan to make your skin bright! Don’t forget to invite mom too! She will want to shine for your special day.
- Start a recommended skincare routine and don’t forget your sunscreen!
6 Months before your Wedding Day
- Continue your skincare routine and begin esthetician treatments like Chemical Peels or DiamondGlow Microdermabrasions to give your skin more radiance and even out skin tone.
- Look into Neuromodulators with one of our Board-Certified Dermatologists. Botox, Dysport or Daxxify relax frown lines, forehead lines and crow’s feet wrinkles for flawlessly smooth skin.
- Discuss miraDry for underarm sweating with one of our Physician Assistants. No one wants wedding dress sweat rings! MiraDry can permanently reduce your sweating by 89% as well as a reduction in odor and hair growth – double bonus!
- Start Laser Hair removal for silky smooth underarms, legs and bikini area. No more worries about razor bumps or burn (or unsightly stubble!).
- Get rid of stubborn fat on the abdomen, thighs, arms, bra fat or chin with CoolSculpting Elite. Two treatments 2 months apart reduces fat by 25% or more!
- THE BRIDAL SUITE: Say “I Do!” To Glowing Skin! Ask one of our Licensed Estheticians to create a customized treatment plan to get you ready for your big day! Whether your concerns are hyperpigmentation, acne, redness, or you just want an amazing glow, we have you covered! We can create a custom treatment plan leading up to your big day.We suggest getting at least 3 facials before your event, to make sure we know how your skin reacts and to ensure that your skin is glowing!Get a package of 6 of your favorite services and you can add on a package of laser hair removal to the underarms or bikini for only $1,000, and one area of Botox for $300!**First time treatment of Botox only. One area of Botox with Dr. Carolyn Jacob only. Bridal Suite offers can be purchased seperately.
4 Months before your Wedding Day
- Start Laser Genesis treatments with one of our Physician Assistants. This no-downtime laser for toning and redness reduction gives you that “what did you do to your skin??” glow.
3 Months before your Wedding Day
- Check with one of our Dermatologists to see if your tear troughs, smile lines or lips need a perk with Hyaluronic Acid Fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm or RHA. These naturally occurring fillers will help restore volume to sunken areas, refresh tired appearing dark circles under the eyes, and give you perfect lips for your special day.
- Flatten your abs and sculpt your buttocks with EmSculpt NEO! You’re working out to fit perfectly in your dress, now polish it off with strengthening your abs and lifting your buttocks in four 30min treatments. Don’t forget your maintenance treatments every 3 months!
6 Weeks before your Wedding Day
- Book your final Neuromodulator appointment 6 weeks prior to your wedding so the anti-aging effect can show in time for your big day!
2 Weeks before your Wedding Day
- Combine dermaplaning, which removes peach fuzz, with microdermabrasion with our estheticians so skin is glowing and your makeup goes on smoothly for rehearsal and wedding day!