CCSD will be open Tuesday, August 11th, to receive patients in-office.
We apologize for the inconvenience of our office closure on Monday, August 10th due to circumstances beyond our control. Before coming into your appointment tomorrow, kindly:
- Check current public transit and road closure information. If driving, our validated parking garages are 10 E Grand (up to 10 hours for $9) and 540 N State st. (up to 12 hours for $9)
- Ensure your patient paperwork is completed via our patient portal to help reduce wait times
- Bring your face covering. Upon arrival your temperature will be checked and our staff will ask you a few questions related to COVID-19 to ensure safety
Don’t forget, we offer virtual telehealth appointments with all of our Providers! Telehealth appointments can address:
- Initial consultations and assessments including plastic surgery procedures
- Acne and prescription refills (your prescribed medication can be e-prescribed to your pharmacy)
- Diagnosing many general dermatology skin conditions
- In-Office Treatment Follow-Ups
- Skin Care and esthetic procedure consultations, and so much more!
Telehealth virtual visits are secure, easy to use, and insurance eligible (depending on insurance eligibility and coverage). Call our office to book your telehealth visit today 312-245-9965 opt. 2!
Thank you for your patience and understanding!